Thursday, October 9, 2008

St. Marks Hospital = Where We Work

As of today, Matt & I have been in SLC for 1 week! What have you been doing with your time, you may ask...well, the first weekend we actually went up to Alta one day and then Snowbird another. Aaaaand because I had never seen mountains up close...I took a TON of pictures...which then ended up breaking our camera :( So, all of the gorgeous pictures I took are stuck on the memory card (does anyone know how to get them off?) Meanwhile, we sprung for new camera and now that we have it you get to see more pictures! As proof...here's where we work:

It's called St. Mark's Hospital (seriously, you can read it for yourself). It's a private community hospital located in the south part of the city (I had no idea where it was...Matt just told me).



So, as you can see, it's in a really ugly part of town...I mean, really, nothing in the background to look at...so sad.

As Matty has mastered the manual transmission, this is what I look at while he drives us home each day (pretty freakin' sweet, isn't it?)


These were taken a little closer to where we are staying in Cottenwood Heights. On pretty much every street there is a side for bikes/runners...so it's really easy to be able to go for runs...which kick my butt (as the altitude is a little higher and the hills a little steaper).


We found this restaurant on our first night...and it is our new favorite. It's called Zupas and its fast food that serves these elaborate salads, sandwhiches and soups. The BBQ chicken salad and cauliflower soup are the best and they always give you a chocolate covered strawberry at the end...it's awesome.



No comments: